In collaboration with other organizations, businesses, and donors, DRD provides consulting, assessments of disability levels, and financial situation to help persons with disabilities (PWDs) choose suitable aids. DRD also connects resources to provide:
- Mobility aids: wheelchairs, handcycles, tricycles, crutches, walking frames, knee aids, etc.
- Orthopedic appliances: foot braces, spinal braces, orthopedic shoes, etc.
- Living aids: hearing aids, sanitary aids (urination devices, toilet seats, etc.), dining tables, chopsticks frames, etc.
- Prosthetic body parts: prosthetic limbs, etc.
- Exercise tools: physical training tools such as dumbbells, springs, sandbags, etc.